Wally Selma Hirschfeld
- Born: Graudenz Poland – 28.10.1921
- Moved to Leipzig, Saxony, Germany.
- Mother Paula – 1943 to Teresienstadt ghetto -> Auschwitz – survived, lived in Israel.
- Father Albert – 1943 to Teresienstadt ghetto -> Auschwitz – survived, lived in Israel.
- Sisters Deborah and Ruth – Moved to Palestine in 1939.
- Sister Betty – 1943 to Auschwitz -> Died that year.
- A student at Schniebichen. 1940 -> Hachshara Neuendorf – back then a labor camp.
- 17.11.41 – Ruli’s letter from Neuendorf – we are getting married soon.
- 21.11.1941 – Ruli’s letter (we don’t have the letter, its Helga’s testimonial) says that he is going to get married in January.
- 1.1942 – married to Rolf Baruch.
- 24.3.1943 – Ruli’s Letter together from Neuendorf.
- 37th Osttransport who left Berlin on April 19, 1943, to Auschwitz.
Photos by Polyfoto, Leipzig C 1, Hainstr. 23rd. With the great help, and own by Zvi Kave.